Paneer (Cheese) Tikka Masala:
1 jar Royal Tomato chutney; 4 tbsp Royal Mint chutney; 1 lb Home made Cheese (Paneer)**; 2 tbsp oil; 2 medium size Onions; 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt (Home made Yogurt)*; ½ cup Milk.
1 tsp salt; 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1/4 tsp dry red pepper
1. Cut paneer into ½ inch cubes or desired size.
2. Marinate paneer cubes by lightly mixing together tomato and mint chutneys in a bowl and cover it.
3. Marinate this mixture for an hour.
4. Chop onions into small pieces.
5. Heat oil and sautee onions until golden brown on slow heat.
6. Stir in yogurt and milk until sauce thickens.
7. Add optional ingredients if desire.
8. Add the marinated paneer to this sauce and let it simmer for few minutes.
8. Serve hot with bread or rice.
* If you want to make your own yogurt or/and Paneer (Cheese), follow our recipes on recipe page.
** You can substitute chicken or tofu for paneer.
*** You can add either of the three ingredient or two or all.